Saturday 6 April 2013

Well Well Well, another break in the blog posts.  Its pretty much down to the fact that I have not done anything of not for the last god knows how long, been too busy with college and the open university to even get on the xbox, let alone gor airsofting, wargaming etc.

Hopefully that will change for the next few months, I've broken the back of the college course, at the end of the Easter break will see the start of the final term!  I can tell you it hasn't felt like a year.

With the coursework slacking off, at least from college, I've been able to go top my first skirmish in 2 years, a relatively close site only 3 miles away, and right on the bus route to my old shop!  I've already been once, and hopefully by the end of next weekend I will have been 4 times, once last weekend 31st March, tomorrow, Sunday the 7th April, and an entire weekender next week the 13th & 14th.

The site is CIA Airsoft in chesterfield, and they are doing a great offer, hire 8 games and receive a Site membership and free AEG of your choice (from a list that includes M4, AK, G36 and my choice, the M14)

I'm pretty pleased with getting the chance to go airsofting again, I have missed it, but it also gives me some form of diversion from studying.

Any how, that what I've been doing,

No comments:

Post a Comment