Wednesday 22 June 2011

Hello Again

Hello again folks. Thought I'd let you know what I've been upto.

Well, that was 4 months of pretty much nothing. A few courses for the JobCentre, staring longingly at LRP & Airsoft events, then disapointedly at my bank ballance.

I've started walking along the local canal, its nice and quiet at 2 in the morning, giving me something to look forward to every day. And about the only recreation I can do outside as its free.

Thats pretty much all really, sorry I'm being boring.

I have started training to do the pennine way for charity(Combat Stress) in October, and I have plans to do all of the National Trails by October 2012. Give me something to do while the country is being invaded by midget chinese gymnasts. If you'r interested I'm wrighting a blog on my preparations.

1 comment:

  1. Think of it as training to keep your stamina up so that when you are able to go and play you will be fit enough to carry all the kit that makes playing the game fun.

    ReplyDelete