Monday 16 July 2012

Hell Yes

I got the results for my first University module this morning, I got a Pass, the module doesnt offer a distinction so that was the only information available, but smegging hell I passed it. Thats 15 credits towards a 360 Credit Bacholers or Science. I am mega chuffed.
I'm currently studying another module, this one is 60 Credits, and due to start two (One 15 Credits, the other 60 credits) in september and two in the spring of 2013(One 15 Credits, the other 60 credits), thats as far as I dare plan, but that means I'll be half way to the degree by this time next year.

Its supposed to be a Part time degree which means I should spend 4 years studying to achieve what full time students get in 3, but I think if I carry on at that rate I'll get it sooner.

Sorry, it isnt that I'm bragging, I'm just well made up. If you'd have told me while I was at school that I'd be studing for a degree, I'd have thought you were a loony.

No comments:

Post a Comment