Saturday 27 March 2010

Thining Out the collection

Well, I've made it to the weekend.

I've finallyt got rid of my broke MP5, although I'm keeping the Front end and the stock because I have another on the way. Classic Army MP5 Sportline for £90, so I can drop them strait on that. I've also been looking at the ICS cosmetic parts, I dont want the new MP5 to go the way of the old one(Snapped body when I landed on it) so I want to replace the plastic for metal.

As for my M4, which has been in bits for the last couple of years, Its finally getting a new lease of life. A crane stock is on its way from Hong Kong(£20 Delivered), and I'm looking for an M4 RIS front end and Barrell to buy next time I get paid. After that it will be good enough for the only modern game I'm playing this year, Stirling Airsoft's "Operation Trident"

Red 3-6- Actual Out

1 comment:

  1. Okay, where are the rest of the blogs featuring your good self running around shooting people, huh?

    You okay? We have a game at the bunker due November 27th, see here:

    http://www.thefightschool.demon.co.uk/CONTACT.htm

    ReplyDelete